Gray Matters at Columbia Spring Benefit Luncheon Thursday, April 26 2018 Event Title:Gray Matters at Columbia Spring Benefit Luncheon Event Description:Gray Matters at Columbia is [...]
- Gray Matters at Columbia Spring Benefit Luncheon
- Gray Matters at Columbia is a research fund within Columbia University Medical Center’s Department of Psychiatry that provides support for the causes and cures of brain disorders. The Spring Benefit Luncheon is the major annual fundraising event by Columbia Psychiatry to support research on brain disorders through the Chairman’s initiatives for the department. Since its inception in 2007, it has raised funds to support chosen fellows who benefit from the extensive expertise of a peerless team of talented scientists that includes two Nobel laureates who serve as their teachers and mentors. It is organized and run by a dedicated volunteer committee and is a beacon of hope to all who struggle with brain disorders. This year’s luncheon program will highlight the work being done in research and treatment for anxiety and related disorders. Andrea Petersen, author of “On Edge: A Journey Through Anxiety” and contributing writer at “The Wall Street Journal”, will be the keynote speaker. Anne Marie Albano, Ph.D., ABPP, Professor of Medical Psychology in Psychiatry and Director of Columbia University Clinic of Anxiety and Related Disorders, will be the faculty speaker.
- Individual tickets start at $375 and tables start at $5,000.
- For tickets or more information, please contact Karlene Kreutzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-342-3163.
- 11:00 a.m.
- The Plaza , Grand Ballroom
- Click to Visit…
- Karlene Kreutzer
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
768 5th Ave, New York, NY
Kaleidoscope Ball: Our 15th Anniversary Gala Thursday, April 26 2018 Kaleidoscope Ball: Our 15th Anniversary Gala Event Description:We are committed to supporting research and education in [...]
Kaleidoscope Ball: Our 15th Anniversary Gala
Thursday, April 26 2018
- Kaleidoscope Ball: Our 15th Anniversary Gala
- We are committed to supporting research and education in the early detection and treatment of thyroid and head and neck cancer, to advancing new therapies, and to alleviating the suffering and functional impairment of patients who undergo treatment.
- 110 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
- Click to Visit…
- Linnea Michaels
- Jesse Fisher
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
110 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017